Child Sexual Abuse- Application Of The Reid Technique-DIGITAL DOWNLOAD
(NOTE - THIS IS THE ELECTRONIC VERSION)
During our training seminars, participants frequently comment on the benefit of being able to see the videotaped interviews and interrogations of actual suspects. These products present a case background and then the full interviews of possible suspects. If the suspect is deceptive, the interrogation is also presented.
While actors were used to play the role of suspects, they studied the original videotaped interview and interrogations to mimic the behavior of the actual suspect. The interviewer / interrogator is David M. Buckley who has over 20 years of interviewing experience. Dave has conducted over 8000 interviews and interrogations, and is one of our senior instructors. The interview questions and responses, along with interrogation statements were all derived from the actual case. The result is a near replica of the original case.
THIS PRODUCT ALLOWS THE INVESTIGATOR TO :
- Review the Format of the Behavior Analysis Interview
- Observe How Subjects Respond to Behavior-Provoking Questions with Investigative Questions During the Interview
- Learn How to Intermingle Behavior-Provoking Questions with Investigative Questions
- Study Theme Development and Presentation of Alternative Questions
- Reinforce Many Interrogation Concepts Taught in the Advanced Course
- Prepare for an Upcoming Interview or Interrogation
View the interviews and make a determination of whether or not these subjects are guilty of the sexual abuse. You will then see the interrogation of the deceptive suspect(s).