The Reid Institute - Established in 1999
Every year thousands of investigators attend our seminars on the Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation. Many consider it to be the most beneficial training of their careers.
John E. Reid and Associates invites all graduates of our training seminars to join the Reid Institute, our association of Reid trained investigators.
The Reid Institute encourages members to further develop their investigative skills by attending quality training programs from a variety of fields related to Reid Institute members can also work towards Certification in the Reid Technique. Members that complete all of the training and testing requirements can add this important accomplishment to their investigative Membership in the Reid Institute is open to all government, law enforcement, and private security investigators who share our commitment to learning and professionalism.
BENEFITS OF BECOMING A REID INSTITUTE MEMBER
- Add to your professional credentials - many federal, state and local law enforcement agencies, as well as major corporations, require Reid training for their investigators.
- Work toward Certification in the Reid Technique and attain the CRT designation that attests to your commitment to professionalism in the field of interviewing and interrogation.
- Receive a substantial member discount on all John E. Reid textbooks, training videos, audio tape programs and training aids - these savings will help stretch your personal training budget.
- Receive $50.00 off the regular tuition price when you attend the Reid Child Abuse Investigations Seminar.
- Re-attend any John E. Reid training seminar, as a refresher, at half the regular tuition fee - this is substantially less than the lowest group rate discount.
- Receive a free copy of the Investigator Anthology and free access to all 5 Audio training programs, over $100 in training materials.
- Also, your Reid Institute membership dues and seminar fees may be tax deductible.
RECOMMENDED CLASSES FOR MEMBERS
The following courses are presented by John E. Reid and Associates: (as listed on our website)
- 4 Day
The Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Advanced Interrogation Techniques
The Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Positive Persuasion for Non-Law Enforcement
The Reid Technique of Interviewing and Interrogation
The Reid Technique of Investigative Interviewing and Positive Persuasion for Child Abuse Investigations
- 2 Day
Reid P.E.A.C.E. Method of Investigative Interviewing
The yearly membership renewal fee is $50.00. In addition to continuing your many other memberships and discounts when you renew membership you will receive a free copy of the of the following books (your choice): Anatomy of Interrogation Themes; How to Identify, Interview and Motivate Child Abuse Offenders to Tell the Truth; a Field Guide to the Reid Technique; or the Investigator Notebook. You can find a detailed description of each book in our "Store".
All information provided is subject to verification by Reid.