REID STANDARD INVESTIGATOR'S NOTEBOOK
The Investigator's Notebook is a 9.5" x 12" folder which offers many valuable features.
- A Complete List of the Reid Behavioral Analysis Interview Questions
- A Verbal and Nonverbal Behavioral Profile of the Truthful and Deceptive Suspect
- A Summary of the Reid Nine Steps to a Successful Interrogation
- Reid and Associates' Toll-Free Phone Number and E-Mail Address to Answer Any of Your Interviewing or Interrogation Questions
- Reid and Associates' Web Site to Provide you With Current Training Information
- A Convenient Card Holder for Your Business Cards
- A Pad of Reid Subject Interview Sheets The Reid Investigator's Notebook has a practical design that will assist the investigator in conducting Behavioral Analysis Interviews and follow-up Interrogations.