[[ program.name ]]
This training program will consist of three primary topics:
- Behavior Symptom Analysis
- The Behavior Analysis Interview
- The Seven Steps of Positive Persuasion
Behavior Symptom Analysis
Full description →
During this segment of the program we discuss the verbal and nonverbal behavior symptoms that are displayed by a person who is telling the truth during a non-accusatory interview, as well as those displayed by a person who is fabricating or withholding relevant information. The specific behaviors discussed include attitude; posture; significant posture changes; grooming, personal and protective gestures; eye contact; and, verbal responses. The ability to recognize and evaluate these behaviors becomes particularly important in those cases in which the available investigative information does not definitively establish the credibility of the subject.
At the conclusion of this segment of the program, the participant will have a behavioral model for both the truthful and deceptive individual that can be used as a model for the evaluation of subjects in future investigative interviews.
- Twenty-four hours prior to the start of the program you've registered for, you will receive the hand out for the training program and Zoom invitation link to access the program
- Each participant will receive a handout for the training program that is designed for note taking and a digital Certificate indicating 6 hours CPE credits at the completion of the program.
This 6 hour training program is not a substitute for attending our complete 24 hour training course, but due to the travel restrictions that many of you face, and the impact that the COVID-19 pandemic has had on budgets, we wanted to continue to offer you the best training available for investigative interviewing and positive persuasion.
If you have any questions or need any additional information please do not hesitate to call our office at 1-800-255-5747 ext 114 or 124.
Event times and contact information.
- Dec 7th - Dec 7th, '21