[[ program.name ]]
Since 1947 John E. Reid and Associates has been conducting pre-employment interviews of applicants applying for positions of public trust. In this three-hour ZOOM training course we will share with you interviewing techniques and strategies that will significantly enhance your ability to identify high-risk applicants before they become problem employees.
IN THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Recognize when an applicant is withholding relevant information
- Identify when a candidate has falsified information on the application
- Assess the overall integrity and trustworthiness of the candidate
- Analysis of an Application - Recognizing "Red Flags"
- The Arrangement of the Interview Room and Furniture
- The Opening Statement
- Transition Statements
- Verbal Behavioral Symptoms
- Nonverbal Behavior Symptoms
- The Areas of Inquiry
SPECIFIC AREAS OF INQUIRY
- Employment History
- Disciplinary Actions
- Falsification of the Application
- Involvement in Criminal Behavior
- Use of Illegal Drugs and Narcotics
- Theft from Past Employers
- Use of Excessive Physical Force
- Paying or Receiving of Bribes
- Starting of Illegal Fires
All of the topical information is supplemented by the use of videotapes of real life candidate interviews. Each participant at the program will receive a training manual and a certificate of completion.Full description →
- This is a 3-hour Zoom Training
- Twenty-four hours prior to the start of the program you've registered for, you will receive a hand out designed for note taking and Zoom invitation link to access the program
- Each participant will receive a digital certificate or completion.
Event times and contact information.
- Nov 19th - Nov 19th, '21
ext 14 or 24