[[ program.name ]]
Since 1947 John E. Reid and Associates has been conducting pre-employment interviews of applicants applying for positions of public trust. In this three-hour ZOOM training course we will share with you interviewing techniques and strategies that will significantly enhance your ability to identify high-risk applicants before they become problem employees.
IN THIS SEMINAR YOU WILL LEARN HOW TO
- Recognize when an applicant is withholding relevant information
- Identify when a candidate has falsified information on the application
- Assess the overall integrity and trustworthiness of the candidate
- Analysis of an Application - Recognizing "Red Flags"
- The Arrangement of the Interview Room and Furniture
- The Opening Statement
- Transition Statements
- Verbal Behavioral Symptoms
- Nonverbal Behavior Symptoms
- The Areas of Inquiry
SPECIFIC AREAS OF INQUIRY
- Employment History
- Disciplinary Actions
- Falsification of the Application
- Involvement in Criminal Behavior
- Use of Illegal Drugs and Narcotics
- Theft from Past Employers
- Use of Excessive Physical Force
- Paying or Receiving of Bribes
- Starting of Illegal Fires
All of the topical information is supplemented by the use of videotapes of real life candidate interviews. Each participant at the program will receive a training manual and a certificate of completion.Full description →
- This is a 3-hour Zoom Training
- Twenty-four hours prior to the start of the program you've registered for, you will receive a handout designed for note-taking and a Zoom invitation link to access the program
- Each participant will receive a digital certificate indicating 3 hours of CPE credits at the completion of the program.
If you have any questions or need any additional information, please do not hesitate to call our office at 1-800-255-5747 ext. 114 or 124.
This is a pre-paid course. If you have questions regarding payment, please email Satin Hargett at firstname.lastname@example.org
Prior to the zoom course, check to make sure your computer or electronic device has a working camera and microphone. This is essential for course participation and receiving credit for attending the training.
Event times and contact information.
- Mar 24th - Mar 24th, '23